An Optometrist tests patient’s eyes for vision and health issues. They usually work in private practices, such as an eye office or vision center. They are tasked with examining, analyzing, and treating disorders of the visual system. To be an optometrist, you must have a state license to practice.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Optometrists Interview Questions:
1. What is yellowing of the eyes a symptom of?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
2. How would you communicate bad news to a patient?
Highlights the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Can you give three important techniques to help maintain healthy eyesight?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of proper eye care techniques.
4. You have to prescribe glasses for a patient. What is your procedure for ensuring a proper fit?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
5. How would you adjust your procedures for first-time patients?
Tests the candidate’s customer service skills.