Optometrists Interview Questions:
1. What is yellowing of the eyes a symptom of?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
2. How would you communicate bad news to a patient?
Highlights the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Can you give three important techniques to help maintain healthy eyesight?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of proper eye care techniques.
4. You have to prescribe glasses for a patient. What is your procedure for ensuring a proper fit?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
5. How would you adjust your procedures for first-time patients?
Tests the candidate’s customer service skills.