Optometric Technicians are paraprofessionals who work under the supervision and guidance of professional Optometrists. Optometric Technicians perform both administrative and clinical duties, and may work in laboratories to create and construct lenses and glasses.
When interviewing Optometric Technicians, look for candidates with good technical knowledge and strong attention to detail. Take note of candidates who lack good communication and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Optometric Technicians:
1. What steps would you take when creating a new set of lenses?
Demonstrates technical knowledge and experience.
2. What method do you use when recommending frames to customers?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
3. What tools would you expect to use when performing repairs to broken frames?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge.
4. What kind of tests would you perform when testing a patient's color acuity?
Demonstrates knowledge of basic ocular tests.
5. What process would you use to take a patient's history?
Demonstrates attention to detail.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources