Interview Questions for Optometric Technicians:
1. What steps would you take when creating a new set of lenses?
Demonstrates technical knowledge and experience.
2. What method do you use when recommending frames to customers?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
3. What tools would you expect to use when performing repairs to broken frames?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge.
4. What kind of tests would you perform when testing a patient's color acuity?
Demonstrates knowledge of basic ocular tests.
5. What process would you use to take a patient's history?
Demonstrates attention to detail.