Operations Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a reliable operations associate to support the operations manager with the management of the day-to-day business. The operations associate's responsibilities include performing administrative tasks, assisting other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations.
A successful operations associate should be highly organized and have a versatile skill set to support a variety of different business functions with a diverse range of tasks.
Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities and creating work schedules.
- Supporting the operations manager with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Assisting accounting and payroll as needed.
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues.
- Maintaining company databases.
Operations Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with inventory management, database, or similar software is beneficial.
- Must be detail and solutions-oriented.