Nurse Managers supervise and train other nurses in a healthcare facility. The Nurse Manager ensures that quality care is provided to patients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Nurse Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Manager to train new nurses and supervise existing staff. The Nurse Manager sets the standard of care in a healthcare facility, manages assigned funds for the department and responds to complaints from patients.
To be successful as a Nurse Manager you must have patience when training new staff. A good Nurse Manager can multitask under pressure.
Nurse Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and train new staff members.
- Supervise staff during shifts.
- Create a budget for the department.
- Respond to patients' complaints or concerns.
- Discipline staff when necessary.
Nurse Manager Requirements:
- A valid nursing license.
- A Master of Sciences in Nursing.
- 5 Years of experience in nursing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources