Interview Questions for Nuclear Engineers:
1. What types of engineering projects did you work on in your previous role?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What simulation software do you prefer working with and why?
Examines the candidate's computer abilities and simulation experience.
3. What steps would you take in the event of an emergency at a nuclear power plant?
Explores the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to perform in a stressful situation.
4. What safety measures would you take when dealing with radioactive material.
Evaluates the candidate's experience and knowledge of health and safety regulations.
5. What was the most technical design issue that you faced and how did you resolve it?
Reveals the candidate's strengths and critical thinking abilities.