Nuclear Medicine Technologists prepare and administer radioactive drugs to patients for scans of the brain, thyroid, bone, heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver. They then operate imaging equipment to create images of these areas of the body to assist in diagnosis.
When interviewing Nuclear Medicine Technologists, look for candidates who demonstrate strong mechanical skills as well as attention to detail. Avoid candidates who lack interpersonal and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Nuclear Medicine Technologists:
1. What side effects or reactions should you look for when monitoring a patient during scanning?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of radiopharmaceuticals and their side effects.
2. What is the most effective way to administer radiopharmaceuticals and why?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience.
3. What recent innovation in the field are you most excited about?
Demonstrates candidates' willingness to stay up-to-date in the field.
4. What method would you use to calm a stressed patient?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.
5. What steps would you take to ensure an imaging machine is working correctly?
Demonstrates candidates' technical and mechanical skills, as well as attention to detail.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources