Interview Questions for Radiologists:
1. What protective gear do you and the patient wear when you are performing an X-ray?
Tests knowledge of safety protocols.
2. What types of medical imaging equipment have you worked with in the past?
Shows experience using medical imaging equipment.
3. A patient starts panicking while they are in the MRI machine. How do you calm them down and ensure that you are able to finish the procedure?
Tests patient management skills.
4. Can you explain how you employ the technique of X-ray in your radiology duties?
Demonstrates the ability to apply general radiology techniques.
5. How do you stay up to date with new treatments and advancements in radiology?
Shows continuous training and professional development.