Radiology Technicians assist Radiologists in performing diagnostic imaging tests using radiographic imaging equipment such as x-rays, CT scanners, MRI scanners, and mammographic machines. Radiology Technicians work closely with patients to capture clear images of the specified areas while ensuring patients' safety.
When interviewing Radiology Technicians, look for candidates who demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, and patient service skills. Take note of candidates who lack technical and analytical skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Radiology Technicians:
1. What kind of anomalies or abnormalities would you look for in a CT scan?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and analytical skills.
2. What method have you found best to keep an anxious patient calm and immobile during imaging procedures?
Demonstrates candidates' patient service and problem-solving skills.
3. What kind of equipment maintenance tasks are you able to perform?
Demonstrates candidates' technical and mechanical skills.
4. What steps would you take if, during a procedure, a patient had an adverse reaction to the radiopharmaceutical used?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
5. How would you organize and prioritize a daily procedure schedule?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and critical thinking skills. Take note of candidates who do not set aside time for emergency situations.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources