Interview Questions for Radiology Technicians:
1. What kind of anomalies or abnormalities would you look for in a CT scan?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and analytical skills.
2. What method have you found best to keep an anxious patient calm and immobile during imaging procedures?
Demonstrates candidates' patient service and problem-solving skills.
3. What kind of equipment maintenance tasks are you able to perform?
Demonstrates candidates' technical and mechanical skills.
4. What steps would you take if, during a procedure, a patient had an adverse reaction to the radiopharmaceutical used?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
5. How would you organize and prioritize a daily procedure schedule?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and critical thinking skills. Take note of candidates who do not set aside time for emergency situations.