Radiologic Technologists operate medical imaging equipment to take images and scans of tissues, organs, bones, and vessels to assist in the diagnostic process. Radiologic Technologists may also administer radiopharmaceuticals for imaging and targeted radiation doses to treat cancer and other illnesses.
When interviewing Radiologic Technologists, look for candidates who demonstrate strong technical, mathematical, and analytical skills. Avoid candidates who lack communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Radiologic Technologists:
1. What methods have you found successful in keeping patients immobile during imaging?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal skills as well as experience and patient services.
2. How would you organize a daily procedure schedule?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and time management skills, as well as critical thinking. Be wary of candidates who attempt to fill the day without setting aside time for emergencies.
3. In your opinion, what is the best method of administering radiopharmaceuticals for clear imaging?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and knowledge.
4. What would you look for while monitoring patients during examinations?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of safety procedures.
5. What kind of tasks would you expect to perform during scheduled maintenance of the radiographic equipment?
Demonstrates candidates' technical and mechanical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources