MRI Technicians work under the supervision of Physicians and other medical personnel to provide MRI scans and images for diagnostic testing. MRI Technicians may also be known as MRI Technologists.
When interviewing MRI Technicians, look for candidates who demonstrate strong analytical skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates who lack technical and mathematical skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for MRI Technicians:
1. What methods would you use to ensure young patients remain still for the MRI process?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills. Avoid candidates who show a lack of empathy for patients.
2. What software options and imaging parameters do you find best for focusing scans on the abdominal area?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience.
3. What tasks would you expect to perform when preparing a disabled patient for an MRI scan?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and ability to properly prepare and assist their patient.
4. What methods have you found successful when comforting patients who demonstrate claustrophobia?
Demonstrates candidates interpersonal and communication skills.
5. What do you look for in an MRI scan?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources