Interview Questions for MRI Technicians:
1. What methods would you use to ensure young patients remain still for the MRI process?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills. Avoid candidates who show a lack of empathy for patients.
2. What software options and imaging parameters do you find best for focusing scans on the abdominal area?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience.
3. What tasks would you expect to perform when preparing a disabled patient for an MRI scan?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and ability to properly prepare and assist their patients.
4. What methods have you found successful when comforting patients who demonstrate claustrophobia?
Demonstrates candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.
5. What do you look for in an MRI scan?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical skills.