Interview Questions for Nanosystems Engineers:
1. Provide an example of a great nanosystem or device. Why does it work so well?
Reveals knowledge of engineering and tests the ability to identify strengths in a nanosystem or nanodevice.
2. Can you describe a time when you conducted research outside of your field?
Tests organization and research skills, as well as the willingness to learn.
3. Explain how you would go about improving a nanodevice?
Tests planning and analytical skills, as well as the ability to identify weaknesses and implement improvements.
4. Can you describe a time when a colleague taught you a valuable skill or principle?
Tests interpersonal skills and willingness to learn from others.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have learned as a nanosystems engineer?
Reveals skill level, experience, and also highlights potentially weak areas.