Night Auditors work night shifts at the front desks of hotels. They perform the duties of both an Accountant and a Front Desk Agent by bookkeeping and processing finances, as well as checking guests in or out and attending to their requests.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Night Auditor Job Description Template
We are looking for a diligent Night Auditor to join our hotel staff. You will be responsible for bookkeeping and keeping financial records up-to-date, as well as checking guests in and out of the hotel, processing their bills, and attending to any requests made by guests during your shift.
To be successful as a Night Auditor, you should have excellent attention to detail, financial savvy, and a strong aptitude for customer service. Top candidates will be able to manage their time wisely, in order to properly prioritize their various duties.
Night Auditor Responsibilities:
- Keeping hotel financial records in order.
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc.
- Preparing and distributing employee checks.
- Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Responding to guests' needs, requests, and complaints.
- Answering the phone and making reservations.
- Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management.
- Following End of Day procedures.
Night Auditor Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Past experience in customer service or hospitality.
- Experience with accounting procedures and administrative tasks.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Analytical mind, with strong attention to detail and an affinity for numbers.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
- Strong aptitude for customer service.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources