Interview Questions for Mold Makers:
1. What have you done in the past year to improve your skills as a mold maker?
Demonstrates candidates' active learning skills as well as their ability to stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques.
2. What motivates you during your daily duties as a mold maker?
Illustrates candidates' understanding of the role and their ability to handle repetitive tasks.
3. What would you do if you made a mistake and there was no supervisor on hand?
Shows candidates' problem-solving skills as well as their ability to work on their own.
4. Can you share an experience where you learned to handle a new mold making tool?
Demonstrates candidates' past work experience as well as their adaptability and active learning skills.
5. In your opinion, how important is CAD in mold making?
Illustrates candidates' knowledge of computer software used in design as well as their ability to apply it to their work.