Interview Questions for Jewelers
1. What is your favorite material to work with?
Shows level of skill and experience.
2. What qualities do you look for in the perfect piece of jewelry?
Reveals passion and insight.
3. When was the last time you used CAD to design a piece?
Tests computer skills.
4. What was the last bit of advice you gave to a customer about jewelry?
Shows communication skills and knowledge.
5. Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer?
Shows problem-solving and communication skills.