Jewelers make rings, earrings, bracelets etc. from metals, diamonds, gems and other materials. They also clean, restore and do the necessary research and evaluations to value jewelry pieces.
When interviewing jewelers you should be looking for someone with experience and good communication skills. The ideal candidate will have Computer Aided Design skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Jewelers
1. What is your favorite material to work with?
Shows level of skill and experience.
2. What qualities do you look for in the perfect piece of jewelry?
Reveals passion and insight.
3. When was the last time you used CAD to design a piece?
Tests computer skills.
4. What was the last bit of advice you gave to a customer about jewelry?
Shows communication skills and knowledge.
5. Have you ever had to deal with a difficult customer?
Shows problem-solving and communication skills.