Interview Questions for Moderators:
1. Which prominent factors do you consider when moderating?
Provides insight into the candidate's pertinent work experience and approach to moderation.
2. What would you do if you detected the same errors in multiple papers?
Examines the capacity to confer with coworkers to negate similar concerns, plus perceptions about job-related duties.
3. How would you encourage Assessors to issue culturally sensitive feedback?
Tests insight into cultural phenomena that shape learning and the ability to encourage due consideration for these.
4. How would you react if a student challenged a mark that had been verified by multiple individuals?
Inspects ideas about what constitutes a fair and rigorous moderation process.
5. Where would you record the amendments that you made?
Highlights pertinent administrative experience.