Interview Questions for Examiners:
1. Where would you grade assignments?
Highlights consideration for optimal marking conditions and the safety of scripts.
2. How would you assess good arguments that were poorly presented?
Illustrates perceptions about the importance of language, coherence, and layout.
3. How would you keep track of your thoughts while marking long assignments?
Reveals note-taking abilities and thoroughness.
4. When would you deviate from the marking instructions?
Tests fairness, discretion, and decision making.
5. What kind of feedback do students benefit from the most?
Suggests prior engagement with students and other stakeholders.