Invigilators ensure that the test conditions are optimal for students by distributing test materials, fielding questions about logistical procedures, and minimizing distractions. Invigilators arrive at their venues before students do, and then leave once everyone has departed.
When interviewing Invigilators, strong candidates will be composed and considerate of test-takers' feelings. Be wary of those with poor investigative skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Invigilators:
1. Which measures can help test-takers to feel less anxious?
Reveals familiarity with effective contextual solutions and an awareness of test-related anxiety.
2. How would you prevent internet use by individuals who were writing computer-based tests?
Examines surveillance skills.
3. Where would you address a possible case of cheating?
Tests discretion and a regard for other test-takers.
4. What would you do if someone seemed to be cheating during restroom breaks?
Illustrates investigative skills and the ability to traverse uncomfortable predicaments.
5. How would you move test papers between areas?
Assesses handling techniques and speed.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources