Interview Questions for Invigilators:
1. Which measures can help test-takers to feel less anxious?
Reveals familiarity with effective contextual solutions and awareness of test-related anxiety.
2. How would you prevent internet use by individuals who were writing computer-based tests?
Examines surveillance skills.
3. Where would you address a possible case of cheating?
Tests discretion and regard for other test-takers.
4. What would you do if someone seemed to be cheating during restroom breaks?
Illustrates investigative skills and the ability to traverse uncomfortable predicaments.
5. How would you move test papers between areas?
Assesses handling techniques and speed.