From $275.00 /post.
Free internship job postings.
Up to 60 days.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
MetroAtlantaJobs.com is a fully-equipped job board boasting a vast range of standard and advanced features, including applicant management tools, job ad reporting, social media sharing, and customized company profiles. While the platform lacks a free option, its job posting packages are competitively-priced and registration is quick and easy.
For local employers, the job board provides seamless access to a one-stop shop for all things recruiting, and there are bulk packages available for companies of varying sizes.
- All job posting packages include social media promotion, unlimited users, and job ad reporting.
- MetroAtlantaJobs.com gives employers access to a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Employers are provided with pre-screening and post-application questionnaires to help with screening processes.
- The platform primarily serves the Atlanta area, providing a targeted hiring approach for local recruitment.
- Employers can choose between 30- and 60-day postings.
- MetroAtlantaJobs.com allows employers to create customized company profiles to boost brand awareness.
- The platform allows employers to set alerts for new resumes entering the system.
- Employers can search the candidate database according to date, location, occupation, and keyword.
- It's free to post internship vacancies on MetroAtlantaJobs.com.
- MetroAtlantaJobs.com offers additional resources, including access to webinars, events, and the platform's blog.
- There are no free job posting plans listed aside from the free internship ads.
- Employers must verify their phone numbers before listing job ads.
- Only the Local Recruiting Subscription includes unrestricted resume database access.
- Compared to local competitors, Employ Georgia and Atlanta Job Post, MetroAtlantaJobs.com is more costly.
We were unable to find online reviews of MetroAtlantaJobs.com.
Single Job Posting - 30 Days
Single Job Posting - 60 Days
Job Posting Package - 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package - 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package - 10 Jobs
Featured Tag - 1 Tag
Featured Tag - 3 Tags
Featured Tag - 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on MetroAtlantaJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on MetroAtlantaJobs.com.
Posting a job on MetroAtlantaJobs.com.
Go to MetroAtlantaJobs.com's home page.
Navigate to MetroAtlantaJobs.com's home page and click on "Employers: Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Create an employer account.
On the following page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner. Next, define your account registration type by clicking on "I am an Employer." Complete the signup form with the required details and click on "Save Registration."
A pop-up window will appear to list some of the automated changes made to the address. Click on "Accept Changes" to continue.
Verify your email address.
Navigate to your email and find the email sent by MetroAtlantaJobs.com. In the email, click on the orange "Confirm Your Email" button.
This should redirect you to the employer dashboard.
Click on "Post a Job."
Scroll down the employer dashboard to the page menu at the bottom. Here, click on "Post a Job" beneath the "Employers" heading.
Choose a job posting package.
Browse through the different job posting packages available. Select your ideal job posting package by clicking on "Add to Cart."
On the following page, confirm that your order is correct and click on "Checkout."
Verify your phone number.
Before you can move forward, you'll need to verify your phone number. Simply enter your phone number in the designated slot and click on "Text Me." Alternatively, you can request a phone call.
Once you've successfully verified your phone number, you can complete the billing information form, make the payment, and create and post your job ad.
MetroAtlantaJobs.com vs. Atlanta Job Post:
With Atlanta Job Post, CV database access and 60-day postings are free. MetroAtlantaJobs.com, on the other hand, provides similar local reach, but it charges $295.00 for 60-day job postings and unrestricted resume database access is only available with the recruitment plan. However, only MetroAtlantaJobs.com offers an ATS and social media sharing.
MetroAtlantaJobs.com vs. Employ Georgia:
MetroAtlantaJobs.com and Employ Georgia differ in features and pricing. Comparatively, Employ Georgia is affordable with its free plan, and the platform includes resume database access and statewide reach. MetroAtlantaJobs.com's pricing starts at $275.00 per post, but its reach focuses on Atlanta, and resume database access is limited to one plan.
MetroAtlantaJobs.com vs. Talent.com:
MetroAtlantaJobs.com stands out as the more effective choice when looking for local exposure, whereas Talent.com shines because of its global reach and free job postings for U.S. employers. In comparison, MetroAtlantaJobs.com's charges $275.00 per post, but it offers a built-in ATS and limited CV database access, features missing from Talent.com.
What is MetroAtlantaJobs.com?
MetroAtlantaJobs.com is a local job board that serves job seekers and employers based in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. The platform includes comprehensive features, including job ad reporting, company profiles, and resume database access.
How much does it cost to post a job on MetroAtlantaJobs.com?
MetroAtlantaJobs.com's pricing ranges between $275.00 and $2,500.00, depending on the package and post duration you choose.