Medical Scribes assist physicians by documenting patients' medical histories, performing clerical work and recording medical examinations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Medical Scribe Job Description Template
We are looking for a focused and experienced Medical Scribe to assist healthcare physicians with medical transcriptions. The Medical Scribe's responsibilities include transcribing patients' medical histories, taking note of medical examination findings and updating digital patient records.
To be successful as a Medical Scribe you must have the stamina to work long shifts and the patience to remain friendly and professional with all patients. A good Medical Scribe has an excellent knowledge of medical theory and proficiency with computers.
Medical Scribe Responsibilities:
- Transcribe patients' medical histories.
- Record medical examination findings.
- Digitize patient records.
- Greet patients and introduce them to healthcare professionals.
- Keep abreast of industry innovations.
Medical Scribe Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in healthcare.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with electronic medical filing systems.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources