Interview Questions for Medical Scribes:
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. Do you have the ability to adjust to speakers with diverse voices speaking rapidly at times?
The applicant's answer will display their skills as a medical scribe.
3. Can you describe your experience in the medical field?
Medical Scribes will need to understand medical terms to more accurately record information.
4. How do you collect patient information? What questions would you ask?
Shows attention to detail.
5. Describe your experience using healthcare software, databases, and terminology.
Tests technical skills.