Medical Records Clerk Interview Questions:
1. Which electronic health information software have you worked with?
Reveals the candidate’s experience working with information management software.
2. How would you assist a scared patient?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
3. What is your method for ensuring medical files are kept confidential?
Tests the candidate’s ability to manage confidential files.
4. What personal information do you need to admit a patient?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience in this position.
5. A patient has requested the release of their medical records. What process do you follow?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of medical processes.