A Health Unit Coordinator works in different healthcare facilities performing tasks that ensure unit operations run smoothly. They perform a range of secretarial duties including greeting patients, maintaining appointment calendars, responding to patient complaints, and ordering medical supplies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Health Unit Coordinator Interview Questions:
1. How would you handle a panicked family member?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. What is your method for ensuring all medical records are kept up-to-date?
Tests the candidate’s record keeping skills.
3. What is the key to successful teamwork?
Reveals the candidate’s experience working in a team.
4. If a doctor asks you to assist a patient with discharge papers, but you’re already busy with a filing task, how would you prioritize your work?
Tests the candidate’s multi-tasking skills.
5. What does the PHI abbreviation mean?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of medical terminology.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources