Interview Questions for Medical Office Specialists:
1. How would you go about scheduling an appointment for a new patient?
Highlights the candidate's experience and their knowledge of administrative requirements for new patients.
2. How would you assist a patient who had problems with a medical insurance claim?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience with medical insurance claims.
3. Can you describe a time when you dealt with a challenging patient?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and reveals how they perform under pressure.
4. Can you share a few of your tips to effectively prioritize administrative tasks?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and multitasking skills.
5. Which electronic health record software have you found useful? Why?
Shows the candidate's proficiency in health record management software.