Interview Questions for Mediators:
1. Which resources are helpful for conducting mediation?
Illustrates familiarity with effective mediation-related tools.
2. How would you inform clients about your role in the mediation process?
Offers insight into communication skills.
3. At what point would you intervene in clients' decision-making processes?
Unveils knowledge about the parameters of mediators' duties.
4. What would you do if you fervently disagreed with a client's proposed solution?
Evaluates discernment and restraint.
5. How would you assist clients who were discontented with events following mediation?
Elucidates knowledge about pertinent follow-up protocols.