Mediators co-create contained spaces where clients are able to work through their difficulties. Invariably, Mediators seek to encourage the formulation of client-driven remedies.
When interviewing Mediators, preferred candidates should be impartial while remaining sensitive to individual requirements. Be dubious of candidates who feel obligated to impose their stances on clients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Mediators:
1. Which resources are helpful for conducting mediation?
Illustrates familiarity with effective mediation-related tools.
2. How would you inform clients about your role in the mediation process?
Offers insight into communication skills.
3. At what point would you intervene in clients' decision-making processes?
Unveils knowledge about the parameters of mediators' duties.
4. What would you do if you fervently disagreed with a client's proposed solution?
Evaluates discernment and restraint.
5. How would you assist clients who were discontented with events following mediation?
Elucidates knowledge about pertinent follow-up protocols.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources