Mall Security Guards ensure the safety of workers and customers at malls. They perform patrols, maintain surveillance equipment, remove or restrain criminals, and contact law enforcement when necessary. During emergencies, they may also transport people to safety.
When interviewing Mall Security Guards, look for those who demonstrate good interpersonal, observational, and communication skills. Be wary of those who lack physical fitness and seem unapproachable.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Mall Security Guards:
1. What is the first thing you do when the alarm is triggered in a mall?
Demonstrates the ability to think under pressure and follow safety protocols during dangerous situations.
2. How would you deal with someone who’s been caught shoplifting?
Tests knowledge of security, problem-solving skills, and the ability to remain professional.
3. Can you describe how you would deal with a security breach?
Demonstrates knowledge of safety protocols and communication skills.
4. How do you stay fit and strong enough to fulfill your duties?
Tests commitment to staying in peak physical condition.
5. Describe a time you were placed in a dangerous situation. What happened?
Tests problem-solving skills, ability to focus under pressure, and also highlights potential weaknesses.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources