Also known as an LPN or Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVNs work in healthcare facilities or patients' homes to provide care.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
LVN Job Description Template
We are looking for a kind and passionate LVN to work in healthcare facilities or patients' homes to provide care for them. An LVN's responsibilities include monitoring vital signs, assisting healthcare professionals and consulting patients' families.
To be successful as an LVN you must have a passion for helping others as well as the patience needed to assist difficult patients or family members. A good LVN balances empathy and professional care without compromising either.
- Monitor patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients' progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients' families about the patients' progress.
- Completed vocational nursing program.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources