LPN Job Description Template
We are looking for a compassionate LPN with an ability to remain calm under pressure. The LPN will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and nurses.
To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients' families.
- Completed LPN license program.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Empathy for patients.
- Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.