LPNs, or Licensed Practical Nurses, work in healthcare facilities or the homes of patients to monitor vital signs, administer medication and assist doctors or nurses.
When interviewing LPNs, the ideal candidate will be patient and compassionate while remaining professional. Be wary of candidates who show no empathy for patients and cannot work well with other healthcare professionals.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for LPNs:
1. How do you handle difficult patients? How do you deal with resistance?
Tests interpersonal skills.
2. Have you ever disagreed with a doctor about a patient’s care plan? What did you do?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
3. Describe a time when you were able to console an emotional patient. How did you do it?
4. How do you balance medical needs and emotional needs?
Shows emotional intelligence.
5. You suspect a client is being neglected by family members/your coworkers. How do you handle this?
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources