Interview Questions for LPNs:
1. How do you handle difficult patients? How do you deal with resistance?
Tests interpersonal skills.
2. Have you ever disagreed with a doctor about a patient’s care plan? What did you do?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
3. Describe a time when you were able to console an emotional patient. How did you do it?
4. How do you balance medical needs and emotional needs?
Shows emotional intelligence.
5. You suspect a client is being neglected by family members/your coworkers. How do you handle this?