Also known as an LPN or a Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVNs work with doctors and nurses to help patients in healthcare facilities or in their homes.
When interviewing LVNs the ideal candidate will show empathy while remaining professional. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and an inability to work with people.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for LVNs:
1. How do you handle difficult patients? How do you deal with resistance?
Tests interpersonal skills.
2. Have you ever disagreed with a doctor about a patient’s care plan? What did you do?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
3. Describe a time when you were able to console an emotional patient. How did you do it?
4. How do you balance medical needs and emotional needs?
Shows emotional intelligence.
5. You suspect a client is being neglected by family members/your coworkers. How do you handle this?
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources