Lot Attendant Job Description Template
We are looking to recruit an energetic, detail-oriented lot attendant to maintain our dealership's vehicle inventory and lot. The lot attendant will assist in receiving new shipments, ensure all accessories are included, and move and arrange vehicles to optimize space. You will ensure new, used, wholesale, and awaiting title vehicles are parked in designated lot areas, as well as those waiting for maintenance and to be cleaned.
To ensure success you need to be accountable and employ prudence in performing your duties. Top candidates are proficient multitaskers, organized, and can perform to a high level of accuracy.
Lot Attendant Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in training and meetings.
- Ensuring vehicles are clean and presentable.
- Ensuring the lot is organized, clean, and free from trash, litter, and debris.
- Arranging and parking vehicles in designated lot areas.
- Guaranteeing dealership license plate frames are affixed to vehicles.
- Checking new vehicles are displaying factory and addendum stickers and selling price.
- Overseeing and maintaining keys.
- Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory, and ensuring most marketable vehicles are put on display first.
- Informing supervisor of issues as they arise.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
Lot Attendant Requirements:
- 20 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proficient with driving manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Completion of drug and background screening.
- Ability to follow basic written instructions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.