Lot Attendants work for motor vehicle dealerships where they receive, move, arrange and maintain the appearance of vehicles, and ensure the orderliness of the vehicle lot. A Lot Attendant parks vehicles in assigned areas, checks them for damage, and lists and stores keys.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Lot Attendant Job Description Template
We are looking to recruit an energetic, detail-oriented Lot Attendant to maintain our dealership's vehicle inventory and lot. The Lot Attendant will assist in receiving new shipments, ensure all accessories are included, and move and arrange vehicles to optimize space. You will ensure new, used, wholesale and awaiting title vehicles are parked in designated lot areas, as well as those waiting for maintenance and to be cleaned.
To ensure success you need to be accountable and employ prudence in performing your duties. Top candidates are proficient multitaskers, organized and can perform to a high level of accuracy.
Lot Attendant Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in training and meetings.
- Ensuring vehicles are clean and presentable.
- Ensuring lot is organized, clean, and free from trash, litter and debris.
- Arranging and parking vehicles in designated lot areas.
- Guaranteeing dealership license plate frames are affixed to vehicles.
- Checking new vehicles are displaying factory and addendum stickers, and selling price.
- Overseeing and maintaining keys.
- Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory, and ensuring most marketable vehicles are put on display first.
- Informing supervisor of issues as they arise.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
Lot Attendant Requirements:
- 20 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proficient with driving manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Completion of drug and background screening.
- Ability to follow basic written instructions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources