Interview Questions for Car Porters:
1. What experience do you have that makes you a good candidate?
Reveals suitability and in-depth knowledge of the nature of the job.
2. Can you tell me about a car accident or a close call you had whilst driving?
Assesses the applicant’s driving record and skills, as well as their honesty.
3. What are the best car washing or valet tips you use regularly?
Demonstrates the candidate's skills and techniques.
4. What regular maintenance checks need to be done on cars?
Tests the candidate's basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened?
Displays communication and problem-solving skills.