Car Porters move and park cars on an automotive dealership’s lot. They ensure that cars remain undamaged and clean and that the lot is kept tidy. They also handle other duties as required.
When interviewing Car Porters, a top Car Porter will have demonstrable experience, a good driving record, and the ability to assume responsibility for the condition of the cars they drive. Avoid candidates who fail to produce a valid driver’s licence, or those who either lack confidence as drivers, or seem overly confident.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Car Porters:
1. What experience do you have that makes you a good candidate?
Reveals suitability and in-depth knowledge of the nature of the job.
2. Can you tell me about a car accident or a close call you had whilst driving?
Assesses the applicant’s driving record and skills, as well as their honesty.
3. What are the best car washing or valet tips you use regularly?
Demonstrates the candidate's skills and techniques.
4. What regular maintenance checks need to be done on cars?
Tests the candidate's basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
5. Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What happened?
Displays communication and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources