Lot Attendants perform a range of duties relating to receiving, arranging, moving and maintaining the appearance of vehicles for motor vehicle dealerships. Ideal candidates are responsible, organized and energetic. Avoid lethargic, careless candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Lot Attendant Interview Questions
1. Are you responsible, and why would you say so?
A Lot Attendant has to work with expensive motor vehicles, display sales information accurately and maintain keys. The applicant needs to convince you of their accountability.
2. Would you say you are a skilled driver, and why?
The candidate should convince you of their ability to perform their duties accurately in their answer.
3. What would you do if you accidentally damaged one of our most expensive vehicles?
The answer to this question will demonstrate the applicant's ability to take responsibility for their actions.
4. Could you give examples from past experience where you demonstrated the ability to multitask proficiently?
A Lot Attendant needs to ensure the maintenance of the lot and inventory as a whole. Listen for the prospective hire to display this ability.
5. Could you tell me about your organizational skills?
The potential hire’s answer will show their ability to perform their duties in an organized manner.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources