Liaisons operate as go-between agents for institutes seeking to collaborate. Liaisons work in a plethora of spheres, including financial consulting, healthcare, and education.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Liaison Job Description Template
We are searching for a well-spoken Liaison to manage our collaborative efforts. The Liaison should seek to establish mutually beneficial, encouraging relationships with targeted groups, establish parameters for collaborative efforts, and serve as a reliable contact point with whom stakeholders can address concerns. You should also conduct periodic evaluations to elucidate additional possibilities for collaboration.
To ensure success as a Liaison, you should always be in tune with our firm's strategic objectives. A noteworthy Liaison will constantly endeavor to ameliorate obstacles to open communication.
- Reviewing company norms, processes, and goals to maintain your knowledge thereof.
- Detecting opportunities for meaningful collaboration within and across industries.
- Securing collaborators' buy-ins and discussing parameters to be observed.
- Relaying our company's interests and working to further these through collaborative efforts.
- Elucidating, discussing, and implementing actions that expand our collaborators' goals.
- Perceiving and working to remedy concerns surrounding our collaborations.
- Devising appropriate frameworks to derive maximum benefit from all partnerships.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and prospective collaborations to guide future undertakings.
- Completion of an accredited Communication Studies program.
- Former Liaison experience within a pertinent industry.
- Ability to employ collaboration to promote the actualization of ideas.
- Willingness to encourage the restoration of previously beneficial partnerships, where fitting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, amicable, and community-oriented approach.
- Adherence to designated procedural guidelines.
- Committed to bolstering our firm's reach through collaboration.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources