Interview Questions for Liaisons:
1. Which strategies would be most effective in bolstering our collaborative network?
Provides insight into relationship-building techniques.
2. How would you proceed if requested to collaborate with a competitor?
Examines cognizance of pertinent threats and how to proceed in light of these.
3. What would you do if a key collaborator breached the parameters governing the partnership?
Reviews discretion and litigiousness.
4. Under which conditions might you end a healthy, fruitful collaboration?
Inspects analytical skills and business-mindedness.
5. Which community-based institutions would you like to see us partner with next?
Evaluates familiarity with the company's aims and knowledge about its existing collaborations.