Legal Analysts provide support and guidance to lawyers and/or legal teams. They are experts in key legal principles with their primary duties being to perform legal research and prepare legal documents that include accurate information.
Legal Analyst Interview Questions
1. How would you approach a task with a difficult deadline?
This tests the candidate’s problem solving ability and the ability to work under pressure.
2. How do you keep abreast of legal advancements?
This illustrates the candidate’s passion for industry developments.
3. In what ways has your organizational skills added value to a company?
This tests the value of the candidate’s organizational ability.
4. How do you handle an interaction with a difficult lawyer?
This illustrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
5. What process do you implement in order to accomplish your daily workflow capacity?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational and administrative ability.