Legal Administrative Assistants are legal specialists who aid and advise lawyers and/or legal teams. Their primary duties include conducting legal research, compiling legal documents, managing schedules, and ensuring the efficient and effective administration of the office.
Legal Administrative Assistant Interview Questions
1. How would you approach an assignment with a challenging deadline?
This tests the candidate’s problem solving ability and the ability to work under pressure.
2. How do you keep up-to-date with legal advancements?
This illustrates the candidate’s appetite for learning about industry advancements.
3. How have your administrative skills added value to a company?
This tests the value of the candidate’s administrative ability.
4. How do you handle an interaction with a difficult lawyer?
This illustrates the candidate’s interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
5. What methods do you follow in order to manage your workflow capacity?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational and administrative ability.