Legal Administrative Assistants are legal specialists who aid and advise lawyers and/or legal teams. Their primary duties include conducting legal research, compiling legal documents, managing schedules, and ensuring the efficient and effective administration of the office.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Legal Administrative Assistant Interview Questions
1. How would you approach an assignment with a challenging deadline?
This tests the candidate’s problem solving ability and the ability to work under pressure.
2. How do you keep up-to-date with legal advancements?
This illustrates the candidate’s appetite for learning about industry advancements.
3. How have your administrative skills added value to a company?
This tests the value of the candidate’s administrative ability.
4. How do you handle an interaction with a difficult lawyer?
This illustrates the candidate’s interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
5. What methods do you follow in order to manage your workflow capacity?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational and administrative ability.