Learning Designer Job Description Template
We are searching for a learning designer to devise curricula for our clients. The learning designer should research applicable content, suggest and formulate course materials, and then collate these newly-designed resources. You should also verify the accuracy of all information and its presentation.
To ensure success as a learning designer, you should utilize engaging and effective mnemonic tools to facilitate students' memorization of content. Exceptional learning designers will deliver suitable learning materials without fail.
Learning Designer Responsibilities:
- Identifying knowledge gaps through in-depth research, including consultations with clients.
- Pinpointing pertinent learning outcomes.
- Deciding on the most suitable modes of instruction.
- Formulating curricula outlines that address identified skills deficits.
- Elucidating and researching helpful subject matter to solidify your understanding thereof.
- Writing, editing, and structuring course content in a way that bolsters students' retention.
- Devising apt formative and summative assessments.
- Presenting hand-selected content in an accessible and fully engaging manner.
Learning Designer Requirements:
- Degree in instructional design, research, educational psychology, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as a Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, or Curriculum Developer.
- Ability to use applications such as Articulate Storyline and Moodle.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary educational strategies.
- In tune with appropriate assessment procedures.
- Superb written communication skills.
- Ability to source and utilize verified information to create courses.
- Adherence to clients' learning-related requests.