Learning Designers develop interactive curricula and their contents to bridge predetermined knowledge gaps. Skills gains are usually evaluated through the use of written or oral assessments.
Learning Designer Job Description Template
We are searching for a Learning Designer to devise curricula for our clients. The Learning Designer should research applicable content, suggest and formulate course materials, and then collate these newly-designed resources. You should also verify the accuracy of all information and its presentation.
To ensure success as a Learning Designer, you should utilize engaging and effective mnemonic tools to facilitate students' memorization of content. Exceptional Learning Designers will deliver suitable learning materials without fail.
Learning Designer Responsibilities:
- Identifying knowledge gaps through in-depth research, including consultations with clients.
- Pinpointing pertinent learning outcomes.
- Deciding on the most suitable modes of instruction.
- Formulating curricula outlines that address identified skills deficits.
- Elucidating and researching helpful subject matter to solidify your understanding thereof.
- Writing, editing, and structuring course content in a way that bolsters students' retention.
- Devising apt formative and summative assessments.
- Presenting hand-selected content in an accessible and fully engaging manner.
Learning Designer Requirements:
- Degree in Instructional Design, Research, Educational Psychology, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as a Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, or Curriculum Developer.
- Ability to use applications such as Articulate Storyline and Moodle.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary educational strategies.
- In tune with appropriate assessment procedures.
- Superb written communication skills.
- Ability to source and utilize verified information to create courses.
- Adherence to clients' learning-related requests.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources