Interview Questions for Learning Designers:
1. How would you be certain that you had understood a client's brief?
Evaluates active listening skills and the capacity to pose insightful questions.
2. Where would you source reliable and updated information?
Inspects research skills and applicable experience.
3. How would you create a course on an understudied topic?
Illustrates analytical skills, resourcefulness, and innovation.
4. What kinds of questions would you ask experts at your disposal?
Highlights research abilities, forethought, and perceptions about the role of experts.
5. Which of your non-pertinent work and life encounters would you use to tackle this role?
Tests the ability to import and harness helpful technical and soft skills.