15 Common Leadership Interview Questions:
- Can you tell me about a time when you demonstrated leadership skills?
- How do you monitor the performance of the people that you have to lead?
- Are you able to delegate responsibilities efficiently?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- What can you do to motivate a team?
- What values are most important to you as a leader?
- Are you able to collaborate with others and accept new ideas?
- How do you handle disagreements with co-workers?
- Who is your favorite leader? Why?
- Are you more comfortable with verbal or written communication?
- How do you respond to criticism?
- Can you tell me about a time when you solved a problem for your employees/employer?
- How do you measure your own performance at work?
- What strengths would you bring to this particular job?
- How well do you know our organization? What changes would you seek to make if you worked here?
With the right questions, you will be able to identify and hire the best candidate for a leadership-related role in your company.
If you need to hire candidates for other positions, you can check out our article on common interview questions. Need more candidates to interview? Check out our list best job posting sites and best free job posting sites.