Interview Questions for Lawn Care Specialists:
1. What steps would you take when mixing pesticides for lawn application?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the safe use of pesticides.
2. How would you react if a client accused you of making a mistake in your work?
Illustrates candidates' problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills.
3. Can you share an example of when you worked with people from various backgrounds?
Shows candidates' work experience and teamwork skills.
4. What are you most proud of in your past lawn care work?
Demonstrates candidates' past work experience as well as their ability to sell themselves.
5. How do you handle repetitive tasks?
Shows candidates' understanding of the role as well as their enthusiasm for the work.