Law Clerks advise and assist lawyers and judges in preparation for upcoming cases. Their duties include preparing briefs, legal memoranda and/or statements of issues involved in cases, including appropriate suggestions or recommendations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Law Clerk Interview Questions
1. Tell me about a situation where you struggled to meet a deadline. What were the consequences?
This tests the candidate’s ability to focus under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
2. Describe a situation where you displayed exceptional listening skills. How did that affect the quality of your work?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to effectively listen and comprehend.
3. How do you plan and prioritize your legal research and analysis?
This tests the candidate’s organizational ability.
4. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty. What was the outcome?
This indicates the candidate’s flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile.
5. Share a situation where your research and analysis added the most value to a case report. How did that affect the court's decision?
This illustrates the candidate’s understanding of the law and ability to write credibly.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources