Key Account Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized key account specialist to be responsible for managing queries, analyzing data and maintaining client accounts. The responsibilities of a key account specialist include performing administrative duties, processing and resolving complaints, and preparing reports.
To be successful as a key account specialist, you should have strong customer service skills, as well as strong organizational and analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch key account specialist should have good numerical skills, pay attention to detail, and possess problem-solving skills.
Key Account Specialist Responsibilities:
- Processing and recording data.
- Completing enrollment through analyzing and auditing documents.
- Conducting research on problems and resolving complaints.
- Preparing reports from the analysis of data.
- Conducting quality service.
Key Account Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in business or similar.
- Previous working experience as a key account specialist.
- Good organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A proactive attitude.
- General mathematic skills.