A Key Account Specialist manages queries. The responsibilities of Key Account Specialists include overseeing client accounts, maintaining reports, and monitoring solution strategies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Key Account Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Key Account Specialist to be responsible for managing queries, analyzing data and maintaining client accounts. The responsibilities of Key Account Specialist include performing administrative duties, processing and resolving complaints, and preparing reports.
To be successful as a Key Account Specialist, you should have strong customer service skills, as well as strong organizational and analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Key Account Specialist should have good numerical skills, pay attention to detail, and possess problem-solving skills.
Key Account Specialist Responsibilities:
- Processing and recording data.
- Completing enrollment through analyzing and auditing documents.
- Conducting research on problems and resolving complaints.
- Preparing reports from the analysis of data.
- Conducting quality service.
Key Account Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in Business or similar.
- Previous working experience as a Key Account Specialist.
- Good organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A proactive attitude.
- General mathematic skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources