Interview Questions for Customer Relationship Managers:
1. How would you maintain a profitable relationship with key clients?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal skills and experience.
2. Can you describe a time when you resolved a customer complaint?
Tests the candidate's analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
3. How do you oversee the work of your team in building and maintaining relationships?
Tests leadership skills and the candidate’s role as a team player.
4. How do you plan to expand the organization's customer base?
Tests the candidate's strategic planning skills.
5. Can you describe the steps you would take to gain insight into your competitors in the field?
Tests the applicant's product knowledge and market research skills.