Retention specialists help businesses retain sales by developing and implementing customer retention strategies. They communicate with customers, negotiate sales contracts, implement key retention strategies, and develop sales reports.
When interviewing retention specialists, the most suitable candidate will have a strong and persuasive personality along with finely honed customer service skills. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills, and those with minimal experience in a sales environment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Retention Specialists:
1. What made you want to work as a retention specialist?
Reveals the candidate's motivations and highlights key skills.
2. In your opinion why do most customers change suppliers?
Reveals knowledge of consumer behavior.
3. How would you gain the trust of a customer that has received poor service?
Demonstrates the candidate's negotiation and interpersonal skills.
4. What is the most efficient way to preserve a customer relationship?
Reveals knowledge of customer retention strategies.
5. Can you tell me about a successful retention strategy you implemented to retain a key client?
Highlights the candidate's skills and industry experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources