Customer Service Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced customer service coordinator to be responsible for a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service. You will ensure that the team is compliant with the policies and procedures of the organization and offer consistency in service delivery. You will oversee the work of every member of your team and assist them in resolving customer complaints, improving customer service, and maintaining satisfied customers.
To be successful as a customer service coordinator, you should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and promote the vision of the organization. You should motivate your team and offer incentives for positive customer feedback. An exceptional customer service coordinator will possess outstanding product knowledge and instill this value in the team in order to achieve success.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of customer service employees.
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Displaying extensive product knowledge.
- Overseeing the work of every employee in your team.
- Promoting the vision of the organization.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and reporting findings to the staff.
- Handling customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Conducting regular training sessions with the team.
- Motivating the team to perform at their best.
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements:
- National diploma in administration or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Management skills.