Customer Service Managers are in charge of a company’s customer service experience, ultimately creating loyal customers and facilitating company growth. Their duties include resolving customer service issues, recruiting new employees, managing the budget, and overseeing department operations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Customer Service Manager Interview Questions:
1. What attributes do you look at when recruiting a new employee?
Highlights the candidate’s ability to hire qualified employees.
2. How would you handle a difficult customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer service experience and interpersonal skills.
3. How do you manage to stay up-to-date on the latest customer service techniques and trends?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of the latest industry trends.
4. In your opinion, what is the hardest challenge working in customer service?
Reveals the candidate’s previous experience.
5. An employee is not performing well at work. How would you provide constructive feedback?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal and leadership skills.