Also known as Kennel Assistants, Kennel Attendants supply sustenance and care to pets in animal centers and veterinary clinics.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Kennel Attendants:
1. What would you do to ensure that all animals remain fed and hydrated?
Reveals organizational skills.
2. How would you calm a distressed animal?
Tests the ability to interact with animals.
3. How would you console a person who was concerned about their pet?
Assesses interpersonal skills.
4. How would you transport an animal who had difficulty walking?
Demonstrates technical skills, creativity, and initiative.
5. How would you safely evacuate all animals in case of an emergency?
Highlights analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources