Interview Questions for Kennel Attendants:
1. What would you do to ensure that all animals remain fed and hydrated?
Reveals organizational skills.
2. How would you calm a distressed animal?
Tests the ability to interact with animals.
3. How would you console a person who was concerned about their pet?
Assesses interpersonal skills.
4. How would you transport an animal who had difficulty walking?
Demonstrates technical skills, creativity, and initiative.
5. How would you safely evacuate all animals in case of an emergency?
Highlights analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills.