Junior Copywriter Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated junior copywriter to carry out tasks quickly but with great attention to detail. The junior copywriter's responsibilities include following briefs, applying edits, getting feedback from supervisors, and meeting deadlines.
To be successful as a junior copywriter, you must stay up to date with current events and pop culture. A good junior copywriter can follow guidance and meet deadlines while maintaining their own ideas.
Junior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Read briefs carefully to understand what is expected.
- Take feedback from supervisors and make necessary corrections.
- Contribute to content ideas.
- Perform research on assigned topics.
- Interview relevant people to find more information.
- Learn about SEO best practices.
Junior Copywriter Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or similar.
- Portfolio of articles.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Good research skills.