Interview Questions for Junior Copywriters
1. How do you begin planning an article?
Shows the candidate's thought process when beginning a task.
2. How do you ensure that you meet deadlines?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management skills.
3. Which subjects are you most familiar with writing about?
Shows the candidate's experience.
4. How would you respond if you were asked to rewrite an article because it was not written adequately the first time?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to accept criticism.
5. How do you conduct research for an article?
Shows the candidate's research skills.