Free and paid options.
Job post duration
Up to 90 days.
Resume database access
Bahasa Indonesian and English.
Phone and email.
With its free job posting service and more than 90% of website traffic originating from within Indonesia, Jobindo.com offers employers an affordable way of promoting their job vacancies to job seekers in this Southeast Asian country. The site also offers several paid plans and resume database access, but lacks an applicant tracking system.
- There is a free job posting option.
- The site offers a premium plan for increased job post exposure.
- Jobs are live on the site for up to 90 days, depending on the chosen plan.
- There are several hiring plans to suit different business needs.
- Employers can access a resume database with more than 700,000 candidate profiles.
- The site reaches an audience of more than 150,000 job seekers.
- According to Jobindo.com, the site is trusted by more than 4,000 companies.
- The website is available in Bahasa Indonesian and English.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system or job distribution.
- Employers have to purchase resume credits to view candidates' contact details.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobindo.com.
How to Post a Job on Jobindo.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobindo.com.
Posting a job on Jobindo.com.
Go to the employers page.
From the Jobbindo.com home page, click on "Employers" in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Create an account.
Complete the online form with your details and click on "Send."
Follow the activation link sent to you by email.
Log in to your account with your email address and password.
Create your job post.
Click on the "Post a Job" button on your account dashboard and complete the online form with details about your job vacancy, including the job title, requirements, and description. Then, click on "Publish" toward the bottom of the page.
You can see what your job post will look like on the site before publishing it by clicking on "Preview."
Jobindo.com vs. JobsinJakarta:
While Jobindo.com is a general job board for Indonesia, JobsinJakarta is a job site that caters specifically to the employment market in Jakarta, offering employers a more targeted approach to hiring. However, the latter is costlier, with a starting price of €250.00 +VAT for a one-off post, whereas Jobindo.com offers both free and paid options.
Jobindo.com vs. JobStreet:
JobStreet is a job board with several country-specific pages, including one for Indonesia, and offers both free and paid plans, although pricing may differ by country. Jobindo.com also offers both free and paid options but caters exclusively to the Indonesian job market. The latter stands out with a searchable resume database.
Jobindo.com vs. Tech in Asia:
Unlike Jobindo.com, Tech in Asia does not have a free job posting plan. The latter has a starting price of $29.00 per post, whereas Jobindo.com's paid plans start at Rp200,000.00 per post. Both sites feature a searchable resume database and neither offers job distribution or promotion on social media channels.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobindo.com?
Jobindo.com's pricing includes a free basic job posting plan and paid options, starting at Rp200,000.00 per post.
Does Jobindo.com have a searchable resume database?
Yes, Jobindo.com features a resume database that employers can access to search for candidates.